How to make your new mattress set last longer and provide more comfort and support:
- Open packaging carefully. Use care with knives, razor blades, or box cutters to avoid cutting the cover. When storing, keep flat in a cool, dry place. Storing on edge or on end can distort the tempered steel rod that gives the mattress its permanent shape. Never fold or bend your mattress.
- Care should be taken to keep your mattress from becoming soiled. Use a mattress pad. A good quality mattress pad will keep the cover fresh and clean. Never apply liquids of any kind to the mattress cover.
- Do not step or stand on your mattress. Your mattress is designed for lasting, healthful, sleeping comfort; misuse can cause unnecessary damage.
- Be sure your bed frame or rails are in good condition so the mattress and box springs / foundation are properly supported. (Refer to “Proper Support” in this warranty.)
During the first six months: Turn / rotate the mattress side to side every three weeks.
After the first six months: The mattress should continue to be turned / rotated in the same manner as described above every sixty days. The box springs / foundation should be rotated end to end every sixty days. Performing these suggested rotations regularly allows the mattress set to wear more evenly over the course of its life.
- 35 years
- 30 years
- 25 years
- 20 years
- 10 years
- 5 years
- 3 years
- 1 year
SBI MATTRESS INC.
4952 INDUSTRIAL DR.
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62703
Please thoroughly review this warranty and retain with your sales receipt.
SBI Mattress Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this mattress set is free from defects in materials and craftsmanship. This Mattress Limited Warranty starts on the day you purchase your new mattress set and remains in force through the warranty period specified on the reverse side of this warranty as it applies to the model name found on your mattress law label.
What to do if a defect in materials or craftsmanship becomes evident:
- Contact the dealer form which you purchased your mattress set. It is your responsibility to provide proof of purchase (i.e. dated sales receipt). You may take your mattress set to the dealer you purchased the set from and SBI will pick-up the mattress unit from our customers for inspection and if necessary repair of the mattress unit. SBI will then return the unit to our customer, your dealer, the following week.
- You may bring the mattress unit directly to the factory and SBI will inspect and if necessary repair the unit while you wait. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION OF THE MATTRESS SET TO AND FROM THE FACTORY IN SPRINGFIELD, IL.
- If SBI is unable to repair the unit, we will replace the mattress unit. If the mattress set is repaired or replaced this "limited warranty" will not be renewed or extended. All other damage claims, whether incidental or consequential, are precluded. SBI Mattress Inc. is not responsible to furnish a mattress set for use or rent while a Mattress product is being serviced.
With any new mattress, body impressions (or “body signatures”) will occur. Body signatures happen when the filling material, or cushioning, begins to conform to the shape of your body. This is a normal occurrence and is not a defect in your mattress, nor is it covered by this warranty. Rotating your mattress on a periodic basis may initially minimize body signatures. See the back page of this warranty for a suggested rotation schedule.
Conditions to which this warranty applies:
- Loose, broken, or protruding coils or wires
- Sagging, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching box springs/foundation on an appropriate frame and center support. (Refer to "Proper Support" in this warranty.) Sagging is defined as 1 ½" deep severe compression of the mattress.
Box Springs / Foundations:
- Splitting of the wood frame
- Severe compression of coils or modules
- Loose, broken, or protruding coils or wires
- Sagging, only if the mattress set has been continuously supported with an appropriate frame and center support. (Refer to "Proper Support" in this warranty.) Sagging is defined as severe compression of the innerspring, coils, or modules that is 1 ½" compression.
- Covers that are stained, burned, soiled, or unsanitary.
- Handles. Cloth or corded handles are designed to assist in positioning or rotating the mattress. Handles are not designed to carry the mattress. Ripped or torn borders are a result of the handles being used improperly and are not covered by this warranty.
- Border wires bent due to moving, bending or folding the mattress set.
- Body impressions. (Refer to “Body Impressions” in this warranty.)
- Damage due to an inappropriate frame or a non-matching box spring or foundation.
- Comfort preference, Sheet fit, Mattress height.
- Abuse, neglect, alteration.
- Mattress sets sold "As Is".
Twin, Full,Twin XL, Full XL
Four-leg metal bed frame or a minimum of four bed slats when used with bed rails.
Five leg metal bed frame with one leg in the center of the frame or fifth leg center support when used with bed rails.
Six-leg metal or wood bed frame with a minimum of two legs through the center of the frame.
- This warranty covers product defect only. SBI Mattress Inc. can not be responsible for wear or comfort.
- This limited warranty does not apply to mattresses and box springs or foundations sold to hotels, motels, nursing homes, hospitals, Federal, State, or City institutions
- SBI Mattress Inc. is not responsible for any injury sustained by the consumer as a result of a product defect after inspection of the product is made by the consumer on delivery date by the selling dealer.
- SBI Mattress Inc. reserves the right to substitute cover or other materials used in construction, in a like quality, if the original materials are not available.
- This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- No other warranty is expressed or implied.
- The provisions of this warranty act require the seller/retailer to have a copy of this warranty readily available for inspection by the consumer.
SBI Mattress recommends that any new mattress should be supported by a new matching box springs / foundation in order to receive the maximum comfort and durability for which the mattress set was designed.
SBI Mattress recommends that any new mattress set should have a mattress protector to help extend the life of your mattress. A mattress pad will protect your mattress from stains which will void the warranty.